I am registered as a midwife and nurse.
I love being around people, always have as long as I can remember; having five sisters and three brothers afforded me plenty of practice and now with 6 children of my own and 6 grand children I have lots of opportunity to indulge my people passion.
The choices I have made in my professional life have been shaped by this gregarious inclination.
I have trained and worked as a Nurse, Midwife, Teacher in Further Education, hypnotherapist, NLP trainer, out reach youth worker.
I still work as a Midwife offering a birth education through a programme called, Birthing 4 Blokes (@Birthing4Blokes), work and play often merge for me.
Projects I’m working on:
- @birthing4blokes video based program
- Writing next book for Spring 2017
- Delivering workshops to couples, birth professionals and men
- Conference speaking events
- One to one support for couples, men, and birth professionals
- A collaboration with Mia Scotland (transforming ‘birth debrief)
- A video based introduction to NLP for birth workers
- A one day workshop introduction to NLP for birth workers
- A 10 month coaching conversation program (only 4 participants a year)
Please get in touch: